Discontinue Services

In order to discontinue services, you will need to come to the Utility Billing Office (City Hall, 211 N. Henry Street) with your driver's license or valid state I.D. (residential accounts).

We will read your meter on the day you request that your services be discontinued. A final bill will be prepared to include all usage from the date of your last meter reading until the date you discontinued services.

Final Bill
If a deposit is held on your account, it will be credited towards your final bill. You will need to provide a forwarding address so that we can mail your final bill and/or any refund that may be due. If applicable, any remaining balance will be automatically refunded to you, within 45 days, by check if the balance is $10 or more. You will need to request a refund for balances of less than $10 or by calling Customer Service at (972) 218-1328.